Thanksgiving at Campfire
November 28 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm$19 – $55
Celebrate Thanksgiving around the Campfire.
About this Event
Gather ’round for a traditional Thanksgiving meal complete with Campfire flare. Enjoy a carving station, gulf seafood display, charcuterie selections, Texas-inspired sides, and gourmet desserts. Let us do the dishes this year and join us at Campfire for a true, Texas-style Thanksgiving.
Available from 10:30 am – 3:00 pm on Thursday, November 28, 2019. Tickets are required.
Complete menu is listed below.
Adults: $55, Seniors (55+): $39, Kids (4-11): $19
Complimentary valet parking is available.
For more information, please call (979) 421-4444.
Thanksgiving 2019 Menu
– Build your own omelet station and eggs to order
– Chef’s carving station including maple bourbon glazed ham, smoked prime rib of beef, cajun fried turkey with honey mustard, caramelized onion, horseradish sauce, orange cranberry chutney, sage-brown butter gravy
– Gulf seafood display with bloody-mary cocktail sauce
– Local Texas meats & cheese
– Bacon, onion & rye dressing
– Braised green beans with tomato jam
– Smoked cheddar and Boursin mac & cheese
– Sage infused whipped potatoes
– Texas bourbon & pecan roasted sweet potatoes
– Chef Kyrbie’s famous cakes and traditional pies