- This event has passed.
Sit and Sip Tour
September 16 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
The “Sit and Sip” Tour is a guided walk of the ranch-distillery with detailed information about bourbon whiskey and the history of Garrison Brothers.
Our cooks and distillers will explain the process from “corn to cork.” You’ll smell the sweet corn cooking, taste sweet mash, and observe the fermenting distiller’s beer. You’ll tour the legendary stillhouse and sample high proof “white dog” right from the stills. Finally, we’ll walk you through our barrel barn for a small sample of our limited release. This tour takes about an hour.
Tours are $10 per person, $20 on Saturdays, and free if you show up on a horse. Tastings are free for humans and horses.
The Spirit of Texas
- We love kids but there are areas of the distillery that can be dangerous. Please leave the young ones at home or bring someone who can watch them outside.
- Tours are rain or shine.
- Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on the ranch. Way too dangerous.
- Large groups are welcome but must be arranged in advance.
- Garrison Brothers Barrel Barn is available for private parties and events.
- Please bring cash, checkbook or credit cards.
- Garrison Brothers cannot and will not provide tours or samples to anyone who appears intoxicated or to anyone under 21 years of age.