- This event has passed.
Bourbon Appreciation Month Classes
October 4 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until October 4, 2017
To commemorate Bourbon Appreciation Month, Julep Houston is holding 4 tastings/classes in September and in the first week of October.
Each class includes a welcome cocktail, small bites, and tastings of four exclusive spirits.
Classes are available as a package for all 4 classes for a discount. Packages also include a specially curated gift bag given at the final event on October 4.
These tickets MUST be purchased before the first date (September 16).
- Date: Saturday, September 16
- Instructor: Brett Keene
- Spirit #1: Buffalo Trace
- Spirit #2: Blanton’s
- Spirit #3: 1792 Small Batch
- Spirit #4: Weller 12
- Date: Wednesday, September 20
- Instructor: Stephanie Maxwell
- Spirit #1: Russell’s Reserve 10 Yr
- Spirit #2: Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel Bourbon
- Spirit #3: Wild Turkey Rare Breed
- Spirit #4: Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Instructor: Ashley Bible
- Spirit #1: Old Forrester 86 Proof
- Spirit #2: Old Forrester 1870
- Spirit #3: Old Forrester 1987
- Spirit #4: Old Forrester Statesman
- Date: Wednesday, October 4
- Instructor: Myra Isaias
- Spirit #1: I.W. Harper
- Spirit #2: I.W. Harper ’15
- Spirit #3: Blade & Bow
- Spirit #4: Blade & Bow (2)